Soladapt, together with its China partner has been specialising in the research, development and manufacturing of interactive touch products. Transform your home PC monitor or television to a fantastic touchscreen with TouchGENiE and enjoy all the freedom and benefits to interact with your work and media like never before.
Why do I need a TouchGENiE?
- Full interaction with design applications
- Edit images and documents like never before
- Bring educational programs to life
- Navigate office programs at your finger tips
- Interactive gaming
- Enhanced user experience
- Drag and drop with ease
- Experience the full functionality of Windows 8 as it was intended
What is IR touchscreen technology?
- Infrared Touch Screen is a touch frame which is installed in front of the display screen.
- The frame is integrated with printed circuit board which contains a line of IR-LEDs and photo transistors hidden behind the frame
- Simple to install
- Easy to use
- 2 point multi touch function
What size screen do I need?
- Measure your monitor diagonally from the bottom left corner to the top right corner (not including the frame).
How do I install TouchGENiE?
General Size 15 inch to 159 inch
Fit in with Panel display device
Touch Mode Single-point touch, Multi-touch, drag, draw-line, rotate, zoom in/out
Linearity Error <1.5mm
Response Speed <15ms
Input Method Finger or gloved hand (rubber ,cloth or leather)
Touch Times Unlimited
Touch Activation Force No minimum touch activation force is required
Minimum Touch Object 2.5 mm X 2.5 mm
Vandal-proof No break by 1-pound steel ball dropping from 130 cm high
Surface Durability Surface durability is that of glass, Mohs\' hardness rating of 7
Glass: Without glass, 4mm glare, AG (anti-glare), or AR (anti-reflective) glass optional
Light Transmission 92%
Gloss Antiglare surface (curved or flat): 95 ± 15 gloss units or 65 ± 15 gloss units
Temperature Operating Range: -20°C ~ 70°C;
Storage Range: -40°C ~ 85°C
Relative Humidity Operating Range: 0%~90% RH (no dew falls)
Storage Range: 0% to 95% RH (no dew falls)
Altitude Up to 3,000m
Direct sunlight 90°to ±30° to the display surface Touch detection operational
Direct sunlight all angles to display surface Free of false touch reports
Operation Voltage Typical +DC 5V, +4.75V to +5.25V
Size under 52”(include 52”)USB or PS/2 Interface, power ripple max.200mV rms
Size above 52”(52” not included): external AC-DC power adaptor
Interface Full Duplex USB 2.0 (Full Speed) Plug and play compatible
Serial RS-232. Baud Rate: 9600, 8 Data Bits, 1 Stop Bit, No Parity
Current Typical 150MA@+5VDC; 350mA, maximum
Power <1.5W, operating current<300mA
Electrostatic Protection 15 kV air / 8 kV contact discharges (EN61000-4-2,1995 :Level 4)
Controller Integration inside touch panel
Agency Approvals CE, FCC, Rohs